In this episode of Ledger Cast, Josh and I discuss trading in a bear market, how we are approaching it, and some coins that are bucking the trend.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode of Ledger Cast, Josh and I discuss the state of the bear market, how we’re approaching trading both bitcoin and alt coins, and of course our take on what’s ahead. Part of our discussion was around some of the coins that are outperforming the market — either by consolidating around higher levels or even maintaining uptrends. They are few and far between.
We also discuss our upcoming live show in Washington DC for those of you interested. And in the middle of the show I take a moment to talk to Aaron Lammer of Coin Talk — one of my absolute favorite podcasts in the space that I hope you’ll check out.
You can also watch via YouTube.
Links from the show
- Josh’s article on the Q2 Bearish Boogaloo.
- Josh’s price action article, including his “too perfect” Wyckoff chart.
- Bloomberg article on all the dead crypto projects — mostly ICOs.
- EOS tracker and the low number of transactions.
- AureliusBTC and his thread on CME volume contracts vs dollars.
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin (must read material)
- Josh’s YouTube channel (His Ichimoku series and Indicator series are especially great)
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Delta is the app I personally use to track my bitcoin, altcoin, and even ICO investments — for multiple portfolios. It’s available on desktop and mobile, supports 70+ exchanges, and is the best portfolio tracker there is. Get Delta For Free
Delta has an awesome new version of their app, which you can read about on their Medium. It’s great, with new viewing options, and a portfolio sharing feature.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount