In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about epic collapse of bitcoin to $3600, and what’s next.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about the epic crash of bitcoin and all crypto assets, what it means, what's next, COVID-19 stuff, strong hands, and everything else.
If you're interested in legacy markets, I've been pumping out episodes on Tulips.fm.
Here's the episode:
- The US is on pace with Italy.
- Seattle businesses are in trouble — a template for the rest of the US.
- My post on the Rubber Band Recession to my other business customers.
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
This episode is brought to you by Nexo — the only provider offering INSTANT crypto credit lines, which let you use digital assets as collateral to get cash in 45+ fiat currencies and stablecoins. Nexo also offers the ability to earn 8% daily compounding interest on your digital assets, EUR, USD, and GBP. Ready to try Nexo?
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount