In this episode, Josh and I do a quick review of price and dig into a bunch of news that’s out between bitcoin, ethereum, etf stuff, and exchanges.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk mostly news after a brief overview of price, altcoins potentially showing a bottom, and our own trading the last couple of weeks.
Here's the episode:
- DOJ charges extortion against Steven Nerayoff, an early Ethereum supporter.
- CME listing options
- Bitcoin hash rates and segwit usage ATH.
- VanEck's new thing and they pulled their ETF application
- ETH gas station
- The Crypto Conversation with Andy Pickering
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
- Ledger Status Learn course
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount