In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about how bullish everything looks, and while short timeframes look extended, dips are for buying.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about recent bullishness across markets, from blowoff tops in equities, to bullish btc, to altcoin rallies.
- Everything is bullish and dips are for buying
- ETH and BTC analysis on several timeframes
- Josh says we’re entering alt season
- TSLA’s blowoff top and ratio of price vs active holders on Robinhood
- Warren Buffet’s dinner with Justin Sun
- ETH stuff: 2.0 in July, $1b locked in defi
- ConsenSys downsizing and separating business units
- A large bitcoin auction from the US government
- Age of bitcoin distribution
- Josh’s articles on NEO, NEM, and EOS
- Josh’s altcoin fund is up 40%
- Brian’s video and trade on ZRX
- Brian’s video on LINK and experience with the Link Marines
- Brian targeting $11.5k bitcoin
- It’s time to pay attention
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount