In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about how bullish everything looks, and while short timeframes look extended, dips are for buying.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about the extremely bullish price action in altcoins, and our disagreement on the next near term step for Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin rising wedge and gearing up for a move
- Bitcoin open interest is over $5b market wide
- Bitcoin dominance trends
- FINCEN news
- SEC safe harbor proposal
- IRS changes for Ether and gaming tokens
- DropBit CEO rekt
- Iota is dead
- Binance overload
- Bitcoin dominance
- TRUMP and other futures on FTX
- Options in crypto and my video on it
- Josh’s articles on BTC, Tezos, Grin
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. And you can use BNC Pro to keep track of everything. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount