In this episode of Ledger Cast, I talk to Beastlorion about current market sentiment for bitcoin and alt coins, and we discuss our 100x challenge, as well as his story of getting into trading crypto.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and in this episode I’m joined by a special co-host, Beastlorion. Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast.
In this episode of Ledger Cast, I talk to Beast about the current market sentiment, what we think of the future of both bitcoin and the alt coin market, and go into his story as a trader in this space. Beast has been into crypto since 2016 and has been full time for over a year now.
We also discuss our 100x trading challenge, which you should follow along with.
We’re going to begin the 100x BTC challenge shortly. Rules:
1) Same start size (undisclosed)
2) No margin
3) Opens and closes shared on this account per person
4) Ends September 6th GMT midnight.
— Trading Challenge (@100xTrading) March 5, 2018
Here’s the audio:
Here’s the YouTube version:
Ledger Status links and information
- Ledger Status Learn is launching really soon, which will offer educational material, community, and more
- My free Telegram channel where I distribute charts and analysis that’s a little more in depth than Twitter
- Follow @ledgerstatus on Twitter
Interested in sponsoring?
We’d love to talk to interested parties about sponsorship opportunities. We are open to suggestions, but are not seeking deals that include promos for ICOs, etc. But if you do something interesting in the space and want to chat, contact us.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount