In this episode, Josh and I talk about bitcoin and alts in 2019 and what we expect in 2020 from a price and trading perspective, along with some fundamentals.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I cover where the crypto markets are today and some of our thoughts on 2019.
- Bitcoin's big 2019 swings
- Worst case scenarios for bitcoin price
- Anticipating halving stuff
- Trading altcoins in 2020
- How bitcoin moves in really short time windows
- Derivatives vs spot trading
- Exchange trends
- Setting goals for 2020
- Josh's altcoin videos: high caps, mid caps, low caps
Here's the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount