In this episode, I talk to Bitstamp’s Head of Business Development, Miha Grcar. Miha trades legacy market futures primarily, and we discuss his trading style, along with his long history at Bitstamp.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode of Ledger Cast, I talk to Bitstamp's Head of Business Development, Miha Grcar. Miha has been in crypto since 2012, and was employee #3 at Bitstamp. Today, he runs Business Development there, which often means managing their banking relationships.
I talk to Miha about many topics, both relative to Bitstamp and his own trading, which is primarily in legacy market futures products.
- Early days of Bitstamp
- Scaling exchanges during Bitcoin bubbles
- Institutions and retail in crypto
- Challenges facing exchanges: banking, support, etc
- Trading legacy markets: forex, commodities, and equities
- Challenges trading, and Miha's trading style
I had a lot of fun on this call. I've been chatting with him (primarily about legacy markets) for the better part of a year, and I asked him to come on to discuss his own trading story. We got the bonus of being able to discuss his role at Bitstamp and long history in Bitcoin as well.
Find Miha and Brian elsewhere
- Bitstamp: a reputable crypto exchange and fiat gateway
- Miha's Twitter, which is brand new but he tells me he's ready to do it.
- Miha was on Josh's exchange panel at Magical Crypto Con, which was great
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
- Join Ledger Status Learn
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount