In this episode, Josh and I talk about Coronavirus, Davos, and recent price action.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about the news and crypto price action.
- Coronavirus and the effects on the market
- Davos and Ray Dalio's Cash is Trash comments
- Between Coronavirus and the Lunar new year — a volume killer?
- Ripple teases an IPO
- Josh's BAT analysis/article, and his portfolio update
- BNC's new sentiment indicator
Here's the episode:
Here's the Repo market chart mentioned in the show:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount