In this episode, Josh and I talk about news from the last couple of weeks, including Ethereum’s hard fork that few seem to be prepared for.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I cover some happenings over the last couple of weeks and price action to note.
- Ethereum 2.0 and hard fork
- Rekt by North Korea
- GBTC popular (schwab)
- No Digital Dollar “in next 5 years”
- Polo fully shilling for Tron/Sun — Digibyte drama
- Co-CEO Sean Neville “leaves” Circle
- Bakkt CEO Kelly Loeffler nominated to US Senate
- Bakkt volume
- Bitfinex getting into lightning through wallet integration (not usable for trading yet it seems)
- Binance doing zero-fee staking for Tezos
- Bad WSJ bitcoin article
- Hex is a scam
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount