In this episode of Ledger Cast, Josh (@carpenoctom) and Brian (@ledgerstatus) discuss the news of the week, as well as do a deeper dive on decentralized exchanges.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode of Ledger Cast, Josh and I discuss the news of the week, challenging our own indicators, and a dive into decentralized exchanges.
You can also watch via screencast, and see the charts and other information as we look at them.
News of the week
TA Talk: Challenging your indicators
- When indicators disagree
- Challenging your settings
Primary Topic: DEXs (Decentralized Exchanges)
- Why do we need them
- How will it work
- Who are the big players
- What are the drawbacks
- 0x Project (ZRX)
- Ethfinex by Bitfinex
- Republic protocol
- Bancor and liquidity
- Radar Relay
- The crypto risk to Goldman
- Circle’s acquisition announcement and their OTC trading landing page
- Nathaniel Popper’s find on Poloniex’s get out of jail free card
- Szabo’s shade
- WizSec’s takedown of Craig Wright
- Josh’s 0x article
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin (must read material)
- Josh’s YouTube channel (His Ichimoku series and Indicator series are especially great)
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Interested in sponsoring?
We’d love to talk to interested parties about sponsorship opportunities. We are open to suggestions, but are not seeking deals that include promos for ICOs, etc. But if you do something interesting in the space and want to chat, contact us.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount