In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about the $2T relief bill, alts, and how bitcoin could end up stuck in a range for a couple of months.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about the $2 trillion bailout in the US, the unbanked in America, some legacy market stuff, how bitcoin could get stuck in a range, and our outlook on alts.
If you’re interested in legacy markets, I’ve been pumping out episodes on Tulips.fm.
Here’s the episode:
- Joseph Lubin on Epicenter
- $2T breakdown flow chart
- Defi came up on the show and our sponsor Nexo recently introduced a gold stablecoin as collateral, which I mentioned. Here’s their post about it.
- ETH gas station
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
This episode is brought to you by Nexo — the only provider offering INSTANT crypto credit lines, which let you use digital assets as collateral to get cash in 45+ fiat currencies and stablecoins. Nexo also offers the ability to earn 8% daily compounding interest on your digital assets, EUR, USD, and GBP. Ready to try Nexo?
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount