In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about the correlations between a variety of trading markets.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about bitcoin and altcoin price action, news of the week, and correlations between bitcoin and alts, alts to alts, and bitcoin and legacy markets. Everything seems to be moving together.
Here’s the episode:
- Binance bought Coin Market Cap
- Steem & Hive, Hive is winning
- Cambridge Capital goes under
- Correlations between VIX and bitcoin/gold, bitcoin and legacy markets, bitcoin and alts, and alts and alts.
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
This episode is brought to you by Nexo — the only provider offering INSTANT crypto credit lines, which let you use digital assets as collateral to get cash in 45+ fiat currencies and stablecoins. Nexo also offers the ability to earn 8% daily compounding interest on your digital assets, EUR, USD, and GBP. Ready to try Nexo?
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount