In this episode, Josh and I discuss Polo getting rekt on their $400 million Poloniex purchase, other news, and my frustration with Lightning.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I cover the news and dig into price discussion, including some promising moves from select alt coins, despite Bitcoin's lagging action.
Here's the episode:
Links and Notes
- Poloniex “spins out” of Circle
- Fidelity offering crypto custody services
- BNB burn
- Forex writer blames Bitcoin's dump on child porn bust
- The G7 does not like crypto
- Breez wallet
- Zap wallet
- ACINQ's new Phoenix wallet
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
- Ledger Status Learn course
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount