In this episode, Brian and Josh follow up on the $1,000+ bitcoin candle, where it can go from here, legacy market activity, including silver and gold looking super bullish, and a bunch of news.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about a bunch of news, legacy markets hiccuping a bit, recent bitcoin and crypto price action, and more.
- Flash loans drama
- FTX raising $15m for a $1B valuation
- Iota might be live by March.
- Shopify joins Libra
- Binance views Malta only as its “spiritual headquarters“
- Algo staking on Coinbase and Binance exchanges
- Enigma SEC settlement, RIP Ledger
- Tron bought Steemit
- Visa grants Coinbase bitcoin debit cards
- Ripple wants to DeFi too
- Josh’s articles on Decred, Litecoin, Link
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. And you can use BNC Pro to keep track of everything. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount