In this episode, Josh and Brian talk about the the epic collapse of bonds, crypto news of the week, and how it all affects bitcoin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about the epic crash of bonds in legacy markets, more about the role of bitcoin in all this drama, and crypto news happenings.
- Bonds rekt
- COVID-19 in the US
- Companies sending people home, events cancelled
- Gold seven year highs, ATHs on the way
- Robinhood down
- Emergency rate cuts
- Bitcoin and Ethereum price analysis
- Augur v2 and FTX digging more into prediction markets
- Steemit is ridiculous
- XTZ network upgrade, Carthage
- Bitmex and Kraken under UK regulatory eye
- Miners in bitcoin
- Canaan securities lawsuit
- Josh's articles on ETH, EOS, BAT
Here's the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
This episode is brought to you by Nexo — the only provider offering INSTANT crypto credit lines, which let you use digital assets as collateral to get cash in 45+ fiat currencies and stablecoins. Nexo also offers the ability to earn 8% daily compounding interest on your digital assets, EUR, USD, and GBP. Ready to try Nexo?
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount