In this episode, Josh and I talk about a bunch of different charts, from bitcoin, altcoins, and metals.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I talk about recent bitcoin and crypto price action, particularly how everything looks to be running together. We run through a lot of the charts on our minds.
- Luke Gromen’s theory that everything will pump
- Bitcoin signaling major bullishness on high timeframes
- How we’ve been trading crypto and legacy
- ZCash’s new rewards and bullishness
- Josh rolling profits to ADA
- TRX makes Josh feel too filthy
- Bitcoin dominance
- How BNB and ETH are lagging
- ENJ analysis
- Doge and Josh’s article
- Tezos looks like it wants a USD all time high.
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount