In this episode, Josh and I talk about the news and go through some altcoin setups for 2020
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I cover some news and then dig into various altcoin setups and how we're thinking about them.
- Iran follow-up
- Virgil released from jail
- Bitfinex lawsuit dropped (after the show it was re-submitted with an additional plaintiff in NY).
- KYC at Deribit and generally at exchanges.
- Tagomi exchange / prime broker
- Senator Loeffler
Here's the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount