I catch up with Josh Olszewicz aka CarpeNoctom on his last few months of trading, what he’s looking at now, and some of the top news in the market today.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode of Ledger Cast, Josh and I discuss our experiences trading in late 2018 and into 2019. We also talk about the news of the moment around Lightning and other stuff.
Links and notes
- I was on Coin Talk with Aaron Lammer to talk about Hxro.
- What Grinds My Gears podcast
- Tippin Me — the hot new thing for tipping with Lightning.
- Blue Wallet, which we've both toyed with.
Here are some of the charts we discussed:
We also discussed Litecoin, Ethereum, and generally what we think about alt coin markets in relation to the broader bitcoin market.
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh's articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh's YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount