In this episode, Josh and I talk about our trading goals for 2020, and what we think might happen with bitcoin and other assets this year.
Welcome to Ledger Cast, hosted by me, Brian Krogsgard (@ledgerstatus on twitter), and Josh Olszewicz (@carpenoctom). Ledger Cast is a cryptocurrency trading and blockchain ecosystem podcast. Ledger Cast is brought to you in partnership with Brave New Coin.
The information in this podcast should not be construed as investment advice, it is purely educational material and you should always do your own research before buying.
In this episode, Josh and I cover where the crypto markets are today and some of our thoughts on 2019.
- Recent bitcoin price action, including possibly in response to American bombings killing an Iranian general.
- Our trading goals for 2020, some of which include practicing patience and following our plans better.
- Some personal goals for 2020.
- Predictions for bitcoin
- Josh sees a path for $33k, if we can reverse soon.
- Brian predicts $16k by the end of the year
- Predictions for altcoins
Here’s the episode:
Find Josh and Brian elsewhere
- Josh’s articles on Brave New Coin
- Josh’s YouTube channel
- Josh on Twitter @carpenoctom
- Brian on Twitter @ledgerstatus
Partner: Brave New Coin
Brave New Coin offers institutional grade crypto market data, tracking 1500+ digital & cryptographic assets from 250+ exchanges 24/7/365. They have excellent market analysis, news, data, and tools for traders. Check out Brave New Coin and subscribe to their newsletter.
Music: “Oh, the chains” by Joel Madison Blount